NOVA - ROLLING CODE REMOTE CONTROLS
What is the threat with remotes?
FIXED coded remote systems - particularly those using dip switches to set the code, are very easy to copy or clone. They also offer a very limited number of possible codes. In other words, these systems only provide convenience, with very limited security.
- 433Mhz operating frequency
- Transmitters with one to four buttons
- Transmitter quick and easy to open for battery replacement
- Belt or visor clip supplied as standard
- Transmitter body clip doubles as wall bracket
- Self-learning receivers with one, two and four channels
- Receivers incorporate stable narrow band technology
- Weatherproof housing for receiver
back to Access and Proximity Control